MICRO PIPETTES (Imported)
STANDARD CLASS ( SEMI/ FULLY AUTOCLAVE)
‘RAININ’ MICRO PIPETTES
THE ERGONOMIC CHAMPION
Lighter springs , improved fit and feel, and advanced calibration traking.
Out engineers have created the most balanced and comfortable pipette on the market
LOWEST PLUNGER FORCE
Pipet-Lite XLS has the lightest operating forces among all manufacturers
A built-in silicone shock absorber minimizes impact from tip ejection. LTS models reduce tip ejection force to a maximum of
ADVANCED CALIBRATION TRACKING
Every raining XLS pipette is equipped with RFID – Radio frequency identification – for accessing service and calibration data right from the pipette.
New body design with soft grip and improved ergonomy for more comfort and less fatigue during operation.
PIPETTE WITH SWITCH
Pipettes are available to assembly with an on/off switch and cable. This can be used with coagulation analyzers or any other instruments that require precise timing.
MULTI CHANNEL MICRO PIPETTE
SEMI & FULLY AUTOCLAVABLE
- 8 and 12 channel pipettes are available for standard 96-well plate
- Dispensing head rotates for optimum pipetting convenience
- individual piston and tip cone assemblies allows visual seal verification
- can be used with universal style pipette tips
- The Multi Channel Pipette can befully auto-calaved and with stood steam sterilizes at 121°C , 1 atm for 12 minutes.
- The pipettes can be autoclaved without special preparations. After autoclaving the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry over 12 hours.
- It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. it is also recommended to grease the piston and seal of the pipette after each 10 autoclaving.
- Five colors optional
- Comfortable and simple to use
- precise pipetting control
- Robust and lightweight
- 0.1 – 100ml volumetric or serological pipettes can be used
- Filling and delivery are easily controlled with a small sensitive lever.
- Uses integral and replaceble 3um filter
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Autoclavable ilicone pipette holder.
MOTORIZED PIPETTE FILLER
- Full volume range of 0.1 – 100ml
- Easy to one -handed operation
- Lightweight, ergonomic designs allow longer
- efficient Lithium- lon battery offers long run time on each charge
- Low battery alert
- powerful motor fills a 25 ml pipette in < 5 sec.
- Supplied with integral but replaceable 0.45 um filter
- can be used while charging
- Large LCD display provides visual confirmation of remaining battery charge and speed settings
- Eight speeds are available for aspirate and dispense liquid.
BOTTLE TOP DISPENSER
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Fully autoclavable at 121 degree C
- Four ranges of the bottle top dispenser cover a volume range from 0.5ml to 50 ml
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The optional flexible discharge tube with safety handle permits fast and preceise dispensing
- Made of PTFE, FEP,BST,PP
- Vapor pressure maximum 500 mbar, viscocity max. 500 mm Temperature max. 40 C, Density max. 2.2 g/cm
- Dispenser is supplied with S40, GL32,GL25,GL28 sized adapters
PIPETTING RESERVOIR FOR MULTI CHANNEL PIETTES
RUBER SUCTION BULB
LDPE Material with graduation (Sterile / Non – sterile)
GRADUATED PIPETTES ( GLASS) , CLASS -B
ESR PIPETTE (GLASS)
SEROLOGICAL PIPETTES (PLASTIC, DISOPSABLE)
Sterile / Non sterile are available
VOLUMETRIC TRANSFER PIPETTE ONE MARK, GLASS